Monday, November 13, 2017

Crveno lišće/Red leaves


Napomenuh u jednoj od prethodnih priča da mi nedostaje bluza u ormaru, pa sam odlučila češće da ih šijem.
Ova stoji već neko vreme gotova. Prvobitno sam je šila za put u Barselonu, ali nisam imala dugmad da bi bluza za to bila gotova pa je nisam ponela i tamo slikala. Nažalost.
I mentioned in one of the previous stories that I don't have enough blouses in my wardrobe so I decided to make some more.
This one has been finished for some time already. Originally, I was sewing it for the trip to Barcelona, but I had no appropriate buttons for it and I couldn't bring it and take photos there. Unfortunately.

Materijal je kupljen letos na Stoffmakt-u. Sasvim dovoljno ga je bilo, a iako je prvi plan bio da sašijem haljinu, materijal je tanji pa sam od te ideje odustala. Što se kvaliteta tiče, materijal je čist pamuk.
The fabric was purchased in August at Stoffmakt. It was enough, and although the first plan was to sew the dress, the fabric is thinner, so I dropped that idea. As far as the quality is concerned, the fabric is pure cotton.


Volim ovakve modele, ali nisam našla ili se nisam dovoljno potrudila da nađem kroj, već sam sama modelirala. (Uglavnom ja to tako, bar u 80% slučajeva ja sama menjam šta god poželim. Naravno, prethodno istražim šta i kako mora da se seče i šije.) Na slikama se može videti koliko mi je to uspelo ili nije.
Koristila sam model jedne košulje iz Burda magazina. 
I like models like this, but I didn't find or didn't make enough effort to find a pattern for it, but I modeled this one. (I usually do that, at least in 80% of the cases, I'm just doing what I want. Of course, before I investigated what and how to do it.) In photos can be seen whether I succeeded or not.
I used a pattern of a button-down shirt from Burda's magazine.





Kada sam završila bluzu, nisam bila zadovoljna, nešto mi nije sviđalo. Imala sam utisak da je široka, pa da mi ne odgovara u ramenima, pa da su rukavi trebali biti širi (Čak sam htela nove da pravim od ostatka materijala.), ali ovih dana kad sam je probala, delovala mi je sasvim u redu.
(Zato je bluza toliko dugo čekala da je slikam.)
When I finished the blouse, I wasn't happy, I didn't like it. I had the impression that it was too wide and that it didn't fit in shoulders, that the sleeves should be wider (I even wanted to make new ones from the rest of the fabric.), but these days when I tried it, it was quite okay.
(That's why the blouse waited so long for me to take photos.)






Još uvek sam pomalo neodlučna u mišljenju da li sve dobro pristaje.
Do sledećeg čitanja.
I'm still a bit undecided in opinion whether blouse fits good.
Until next reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment